I didn’t know if I was going to get anything sewing related done today, but I decided this morning that I would at least trace the pattern for the green dress mentioned in this post. I traced it and then decided to carry on and cut it out. I then got into a cutting out grove and just carried on. I now have the following cut out:
Green dress – Burda 11-2008-112
Brown jersey Top – Burda 12-2008-113
Red jersey Top – same as brown
Muslin fabric for the black coat with pink lining mentioned here
Black corduroy to make the same skirt as the purple batik.
I also discovered a cut out, but completely unsewn, bag that I’d completely forgotten about and I also have the faux fur scarf to sew when my machines are threaded for the brown jersey top. I may not bother with the bag for a while because it’s in summer fabrics so I don’t have much use for it right now.
I guess that starting this blog has helped kickstart my stalled sewing which was my main reason for starting it.